- Unless the context otherwise provides, the following definitions shall have the meanings set against them respectively:
- ‘Contract’ - The agreement between the Company and the Customer for the Company to provide the Service, constituted by these terms and conditions and any other written documents or verbal agreements between the parties.
- ‘Customer’ - The customer of the Company for whom the Service is being provided.
- ‘Service’ or ‘Services’- The service or services, without any limitation, which the Company has undertaken for the Customer pursuant to the Contract.
- ‘Third Party’ or ‘Third Parties’ - Any person or organisation not being the Company or the Customer.
- (a) The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount properly payable under the Contract on account of any disputed claim by the Customer in respect of other goods or services provided by the Company or any alleged breach of the Contract, or any other Contract between The Company and the Customer. The Customer shall not be entitled to set-off or otherwise deduct from any amount properly payable to The Company any monies which are allegedly due from the Company to the Customer.
- (b) Full payment must be received from the Customer before the Company can begin the process / confirm orders.
- (a) While the Company endeavours to ensure the delivery on the date which the Customer has requested, it cannot be held responsible for any loss, direct or otherwise, accruing to the Customer as a result of error or delay by Third Parties, or error on the part of the Customer.
- (b) The Company cannot be held responsible for the decisions, errors or any other actions of Third Parties involved in the process of rendering the Service or Services provided by the Company. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Company against any consequential loss incurred to the Customer due to errors, omissions or any other actions of the Company, the Customer or Third Parties.
- (c) The Company will not be held liable in the case of default by the USPS. USPS terms and conditions apply.
- (d) Delivery Policy - We generally use USPS for orders under 5lbs, and UPS or another courier for orders above this weight. We aim to send all orders out the following working day after they are placed and paid for, otherwise we endeavour to contact the customer to inform them of any potential delays. Delivery times tend to be next working day with the larger orders, and around 2 working days for the smaller orders, but for those sent via USPS we ask that the customer allow 14 working days for US orders and 24 working days for international orders. It is only after this time which USPS will consider it lost/missing
5. Changes to website
- (a) The Company cannot be held responsible if things change and errors occur before or after information is placed on our website. The Company check regularly to see if the Company need to update or correct any information or prices. If there are any changes or updates required, the Company will update the website as urgently as possible.
- (b) If the customer has placed any orders after this time, the Company will try their best to notify the Customer of the updates, significant changes or mistakes which affect the Customer.
- (c) In the event that an incorrect price has been entered in error, any order made based on such incorrect price will not be valid. The Customer will be advised of the mistake at the earliest opportunity and then have the option either to pay the correct price or to cancel and receive a full refund of any money the Customer has already paid.
6. The Customer responsibilities
- (a) The person who places the order must be at least 18 years old and is responsible for payment of the total cost of the order.
- (a) The Company cannot be held responsible for any problems, loss, injury or otherwise occurring as a result of omission, error, or oversight by the Customer.
- (b) No liability can be accepted by the Company for any loss, injury or otherwise resulting from natural disasters, war, rioting, strikes, or any other circumstance beyond the Company’s control.
- (c) The company reserves the right to refuse orders at their discretion.
- (d) By placing an order online or otherwise providing us with an email address, you as the Customer authorise the Company to contact you in relation to your booking or enquiry using the contact details the Customer has provided.
8. Returns / Cancellations/Shortages/Damages
- (a) The customer has the right to cancel the contract and return the goods within 30 working days of receipt.
- (b) All exchanges/returns must be sent back to us within 30 working days of receipt of goods, in their original packaging, and in new condition. Please always include a returns form which can be requested from us via email. Shipping costs will not be refunded unless there is fault on our behalf.
- (c) All orders should be thoroughly checked upon receipt, and any shortages/damages should be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt. Any goods arriving showing any damage at all should be signed for as 'damaged' when possible.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh